• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG what have I done........ (nt)

PSloan

you should part that thing out and buy a nice automatic for your girl

she's got a nice 90 325i auto. This is a weekend/bmw club type of deal. I may just sell it - i just couldnt pass it up bc the price.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

where is it ?

I want the steering wheel.

or any steering wheel that is better than mine . 320 wheel fits? dad has 2 320's ... and 3 motors for same...

in lufkin...

• 2 weeks later...

Got it yesterday. REALLY rust free. The underside is as clean as a whistle. The nose damage looks worse than it is. Mostly just the grills. The interior from my rwecked 76 will be swapped in and I will do some paint work on it - maybe a full respray. The battery is charging today and I will start her tomorrow.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

• 3 weeks later...

Patrick eventually sold this car to me. I doubt his girlfriend ended up too pissed at him. It was listed on ebay as a parts car, which is the last thing I'd call it -- it has very little rust, runs, and drives straight, and it doesn't have much in the way of parts that anybody would want. (Rob, if you really want the steering wheel, let me know -- but you probably don't.)

I actually drove it from Houston to Austin, which seems ridiculous in hindsight. Luckily the officer that pulled me over was very friendly and only gave me a warning. The car needs a new clutch (which Patrick made clear) and a lot of wiring, but othewise made the trip without any problems.

I'm going to take some pictures and start a new thread for it.