• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just another picture post

ibjettin

brian, you got that car sorted out yet??????

nice shot. i'd be showing that off too.

i've got a charging issue and lack of time keeping my car off the road. what's your excuse?

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Nice pic Brian........

your car looks really good with those fatties.

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

brian, you got that car sorted out yet??????

nice shot. i'd be showing that off too.

i've got a charging issue and lack of time keeping my car off the road. what's your excuse?

Thanks! This picture is a few months old when I first got it going. Sadly, it was the same day the fuel pump belt broke... I am hoping to get it sorted real soon so I can get it back on the road.

very nice! wide angle lens?

I'm not sure, I know it was taken with a Kodak digital camera but he wasn't sure of the settings. I can look into it a bit more to find out

Thanks again guys for the feedback! It keeps me motivated ;)

brian, rob a bank or bounce a check but do whatever it is you need to do to get that car driveable.

you are sooooooo close and it really looks like soooooo much fun awaits you. i wouldn't be able to tolerate myself if i left something like that in my driveway.

move it........

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

wooooow! what are the wheel/tire specs? looks like they fit great w/plenty grip.

i was just curious about the 1st pic as it looks like my wide-angle lens' distortion. ..or just my lazy eye. hehehe

Charley - the wheels in the pic were 15x8 RM's but I just swapped them out for 15x8 RS's. I'm running 215/50 15 tires all around.

I took some shots yesterday with my buddies camera, I forgot to get the model # but he says that's the regular lens. Pretty nice for taking pics of cars.