• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some fest west pics.

Guest Anonymous

Now that is just mean....posting pics of your friends at a party you weren't invited to....J/K When did this happen?

Obviously just a private gathering of good 02 friends.

I just won't show these pics to my Touring, it would only get depressed knowing it wasn't there.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

It wasn't formal, pretty low key in fact. Just a few cars.

That's what I figured...thanks for sharing the pics, looked like a great day. It is always a great day when you can "hang" with other '02 nuts.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Thanks for coming down with the crew. It was good to see you, Jason and meet Mohammed. Other than a little hick-up (there is always one - Hi Tom) it was a great weekend. Dinner and the drive on Saturday were great. Talk to you soon.

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

I wish I could've made it (thanks for the email invite but a little short notice) but I already had family plans to be in Arcata (Near Eureka CA) that weekend that I couldn't weasel out of. :-)

I'll be in Hollister for the BBQ though, hope to see some of you there. Should I bring the Sting-Rays again?

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20