• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photoshop Request!

Biscuit3

Can someone please help me? I spent 20 minutes yesterday "touching up" this photo using Corel Paintshop Pro, but I'm not done yet. Someone who has the skills, can you remove the green P plate from my bumper? Make it just the bumper? And if you have time, can you also get rid of the trash can in the back left? Thank in advance!

post-1526-13667580921412_thumb.jpg

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

done and dusted oh and next time please use a .jpg file otherwise it becomes a pain to change it and all

post-2866-13667580922528_thumb.jpg

holy negative camber batman!!!

02 Golf Yellow cruising the border of NSW/VIC!

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

*blushes* oh so sweet, its a shame im not gona continue to do graphics work, but its always fun to put stupid sized chromies on little cars and drop them to the ground :D

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

Don't mean to interrupt the love fest, but it is even better without the pole in the background. Took the lines out of the parking lot too.. Not as clean as Bingbong's work, but adequate..

enjoy..

post-85-13667580923631_thumb.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Awww nice one! I like that too. I only printed this photo out as 4x6 so it's small and any "imperfection" is barely there. If the quality of the photo was better, this would definitely be poster worthy! Maybe like late 80's, early 90's "Baywatch" sort of styled.

"BMW 2002 - Knarley! Whoa dude, wipe out! Radically your's!" etc.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Ash,

Headed to the "Best County Fair in America", the Rockingham County Fair, Harrisonburg, VA., tonight!

It's opening night! I want to beat the crowds and check things out before the end of the week and they've been overrun.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Thank goodness, it was only a request to photochop Karl. For a moment, I thought your were going to ask that someone photochop Johnny to add in the flash burns.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,294344/

PS - Johnny - we should go on a BMCCCA-NCC drive -- we seem to be kindred souls.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,293893/

Thank goodness, it was only a request to photochop Karl. For a moment, I thought your were going to ask that someone photochop Johnny to add in the flash burns.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,294344/

I'll have you know I blurred my priVate parts (MY BAG!!!!!!!)

PS - Johnny - we should go on a BMCCCA-NCC drive -- we seem to be kindred souls.

i'M THERE!!!

I'll be driving this!!!!!

85e30noproblem.jpg

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

Guest Anonymous

Was not aware that you had any parts that were priVate. But it does appear that you are prone to blushing alot!

You had a carb problem some time back. Did you fix it and what was the ultimate problem.

BISCUS MADE ME DO IT :)

Was not aware that you had any parts that were priVate. But it does appear that you are prone to blushing alot!

You had a carb problem some time back. Did you fix it and what was the ultimate problem.

BISCUS MADE ME DO IT :)

I haven't drive it in awhile as the e30 Cabby is the choice these days.

icwBorbets_005.sized.jpg

As I recall. dismantling the carb, thoroughly cleaning, carb. cleaner and Seafoam cleaned it up a bit. I don't think it was 100% so it is on tomorrows project list

The car is up on jackstands at the moment as I'm installing header, Ansa Sport.

I may even throw on another carb. off a motor that ran "perfectly."

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

i'M THERE!!!

85e30noproblem.jpg

what i want to know is who is the poor soul that has to take those pics!!

i'M THERE!!!

85e30noproblem.jpg

what i want to know is who is the poor soul that has to take those pics!!

"HEY HONEY!!! CAN YOU COME AND TAKE ANOTHER PIC OF ME FOR THE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET!?!?!"

"YES dear... call me when you have your clothes off"

toddsig05.jpg