• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what an appealing car

Rastadog

How many times does this have to happe before the ITGuys remove the two large "New Post" button options from each individual thread and only allow it on the subforum list page?... oh the humanity...

ps it'd be LOVELY if they were replaced with two large REPLY buttons, which is exactly why posts like this occur....

so this baby seal walks into a club...

I seriously cannot understand how people manage to mix those two vitial buttons up to tell you the truth. Or how they can not realize their mistake and then press the big "X" button that sits next to the reply button.

IT wizards really do frequent this board.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

I seriously cannot understand how people manage to mix those two vitial buttons up to tell you the truth. Or how they can not realize their mistake and then press the big "X" button that sits next to the reply button.

because on most other forums on the planet, there is a larger reply button at the bottom of the thread, not in each and every post hidden in with 3-4 others.

The mechanics of this forum are considerably different than most of the others I'm on, and it's non intuitive IMHO.

so this baby seal walks into a club...

because on most other forums on the planet, there is a larger reply button at the bottom of the thread, not in each and every post hidden in with 3-4 others.

The mechanics of this forum are considerably different than most of the others I'm on, and it's non intuitive IMHO.

Here's the trick - only use this forum.

Seriously, I've never had a problem with it. It says new post on it. Don't see where the confusion is.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Here's the trick - only use this forum.

Seriously, I've never had a problem with it. It says new post on it. Don't see where the confusion is.

It is even more specific that that....It says "New TOPIC"

BTW Still trying to find that "appealing car" with the sunroof...

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours