• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EXCELLENT NEWS!

robspeed

Guest Anonymous

I found God!

My whole life makes sense now. I had a religious revelation last night, over the last few days. I stayed up all night, almost, writing it down, calling friends. Everything makes sense now. I will add more later. ALL IS WELL. Don't worry, everything is going to be taken care of. Everything is taken care of. More news later!! Smile

-RJC

if this is what you are referring to this is not the site for it.

Esty. If you don't want to be disrespectful, how about keeping your mouth shut. Given what robspeed has contributed to the FAQ and what he and Jenna has obviously been through, the guy deserves just a wee bit of slack. Okay, I'll settle down now.

The FAQ is our extended family.

This is ON-TOPIC.

We'll keep the positive thoughts going your way.

Thanks everyone!! Everything is finding its place. It's really amazing. I have the whole story of how it happened in my head, and I will post it later, after I've received my new laptop. Thanks again and I love you all!! :)

The FAQ is our extended family.

This is ON-TOPIC.

We'll keep the positive thoughts going your way.

That is "Good News", Rob. It has been a long hard journey. Answered prayers...Would love to hear the details. E-mail me.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours