• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Desktop Wallpaper Submissions

SeanH

Hey peoples,

Just started a new job and I don't have my old files yet. That means no cool rotating BMW desktop wallpapers and screen saver.

But was thinking, if anyone has any cool O2 wallpapers that they would like to share, that'd be super!

General BMW pictures are cool too, infact, I like all car pictures. My folder is 10k and growing.

Thanks!

I have searched and searched for an older post with a caravan in front of a sweet sunset with some modern buildings in the background. As I recall, they said if you use the backdrop, make a small donation. I'd still be happy to, but can't find it now.

'71 inka 'Ingrid'

I have searched and searched for an older post with a caravan in front of a sweet sunset with some modern buildings in the background. As I recall, they said if you use the backdrop, make a small donation. I'd still be happy to, but can't find it now.

This might be it?

1280x1024.jpg

The camera work of Todd Knight (TMK-001) on one of our early morning Great Ocean Road drives down here in sunny Australia. I can also give you the photo minus the black surrounding but i think it looks better with it so you know where it came from and such.

Here is another shot from the same drive, also shot by Todd. Another one of my favourites :-)

usandMarkcorneringsmallsize.jpg

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

love that shot along the great ocean road tom!!

Hope you can join us for the next one Brent!

I cant remember if i asked you, but are you on the Vic 02 Register? If not, i can put you on. We have a Dandenong run coming up on the 16th. Info will be distributed this weekend in an email.

Tom

cmorriso(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

love that shot along the great ocean road tom!!

Hope you can join us for the next one Brent!

I cant remember if i asked you, but are you on the Vic 02 Register? If not, i can put you on. We have a Dandenong run coming up on the 16th. Info will be distributed this weekend in an email.

Tom

cmorriso(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky