• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

your vintage 2002 photos

spulver

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
This picture was Duke Rimmer's (Mitch). Sadly he past away a few months ago.

That's right. I should have recognized the junk yard dog! Duke Rimmer's legacy lives on as that photo seems to pop up in every other engine swap thread.

man that ant no junkyard dog. thats a Heeler. Top 10 smartest dogs in the world.

post-2166-13667584506716_thumb.jpg

Ive posted this up on the forum before but here we go again - Me (the kid) and my father in the very early 90's in his 74tii. Who knew back then of what was to come years later. I was clearly destined to catch the 02 bug at a young age!

meanddad02tiipolaris.jpg

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Great photo, Tom. When I was that age, my Dad had an old stepside pickup truck with a vertical exhaust stack coming up from the bed. I could only wish that my Dad was cool enough to drive an 02!

BTW, Sarah couldn't find enough material for her original book theme, and had to switch to an 02 racing theme.

67 Caribe 1600

76 Ceylon 2002