• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would these fit my tii?

Meintii

I'd look for other sizes of what you have, whatever it is???

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!

Can't let fellows you pull my boy's chain much longer.

Zach is one of the younger fellows among us. 16 or so.

In that case, the chain will not fit a tii, just a chain drive. Do you have them in stock Bill?

2003 325i, Alpine White

Can't let fellows you pull my boy's chain much longer.

Zach is one of the younger fellows among us. 16 or so.

In that case, the chain will not fit a tii, just a chain drive. Do you have them in stock Bill?

Gee Ray, shouldn't you be out polishing your "Shark" instead of picking on Zac?

P L E E E E Z ZAC......"for the Luv of god" post the pic. Do you need help posting the Pic?? or drawing? or whatever it is that only the psychics among us can see. I am positive that it might or might not fit...

Oh crap, he lives in Atlanta, probably gone to bed by now. Has to get up for school in the AM.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Oh... I guess a link would be helpful... I knew I should have double checked about that... Oh well These are some autox tire that I found on ebay. Need to know (quikly) if they will fit..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yokohama-Autocross-Race-Tires-w-VW-Honda-Rims_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ107065QQihZ006QQitemZ160161272029QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

But since I've been on here for what seems like forever, I'm most deffinatly used to the battering by now. Did you say that you wanted to see how my tii is looking currenty, or rays?

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Here is a shot of Ray's Tii at FestWest 2004

P9180127_edited.jpg

You can see it in the background at Cars & Coffee in July

071407CarsCoffee108-vi.jpg

I haven't see his "shark" Euro M635. But will get to see it this weekend at the Pacific SharkFest in Santa Barbara

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Wow Steve, I didn't know you had that picture, even has my son and I in it! OK you guys, keep an eye out. Either in December or Janurary we are going to do another BMW day at Cars & Coffee in Irvine. Last year we had about 60 BMW's from all over and then after the morning coffee session, we did a nice drive and ended up meeting for lunch. As soon as a date is locked in, I'll make sure it gets posted. Attn: Bill Williams, start gathering up those free flight points so you can come out.

My tii:

75098304.qLGpmT7O.jpg

My M635:

84366719.62TXCfAL.jpg

2003 325i, Alpine White

Wow Steve, I didn't know you had that picture, even has my son and I in it! OK you guys, keep an eye out. Either in December or Janurary we are going to do another BMW day at Cars & Coffee in Irvine. Last year we had about 60 BMW's from all over and then after the morning coffee session, we did a nice drive and ended up meeting for lunch. As soon as a date is locked in, I'll make sure it gets posted. Attn: Bill Williams, start gathering up those free flight points so you can come out.

My tii:

75098304.qLGpmT7O.jpg

My M635:

84366719.62TXCfAL.jpg

Tom has it as January 12th 2008 on the E9 board calendar. Fixed your m635 link on the quote.

Sorry about the hijack, Zac...could someone answer his question Puleeze.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

To answer the fitment question for Zac-

Yes, those should fit. Going the other way, years ago I had a set of MSW wheels for an 02 that I traded to a friend to use on his wife's Honda. The offset fit just fine. The only issue you could run into is which size tires were used on the rims. If too tall, they could rub.

I would recommend not buying these tires for a few reasons. One is that if they are old A008R's, then they are very old and they will be more hard than sticky. Another reason to stay away from sticky rubber right now is that if you are a relatively young driver, then your money would be MUCH better spent in getting instruction and seat time. To put it in other terms: Me in a all-out race car versus Mario Andretti in a stock Toyota Camry- Who do you think would win a race? (Hint- I ain't that good a driver) There is NO substitute for experience and seat time. Spend your money there.

Sticky, race rubber is a great thing, but to tell the truth, I had the most fun autocrossing in a bone stock 2002 with skinny Michelins. When they wore out, my buddies at the shop were more than happy to GIVE me a new set to wear out. Besides, floppy suspension and no grip means you are forced to be smooth. Much like you would have to be with a chain drive 2002.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes