• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buy a new 2002?

Poon

What do you guys think of this BMW 2002?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/434507533.html

I've been thinking about buying another 2002, as my 1972's body is so rusty it seems impossible to fix everything. It's not the floor repairs that is bugging me, but going about repairing the rockers. The only downside is the new car has square tail lights. What do you guys think?

-Andrew

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

That golf squarie looks really nice. I'd be very interested in it, if I were you. They've done some of the work for you which is helpful.

I agree. A 2002 you can drive all the time is better than one you can only look at or have to work on all the time. Time spent with your 02 is much better "in" it than "under" it.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Anybody have previous experience importing a car from the United States into British Columbia, or any part of Canada? I'm pretty confused about the whole process. Thing is, the car is located in Seattle, and I'm in Vancouver.

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit