• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One step closer to NORCAL!!!

BillyRay

Things are progressing slower than I would like but, the state just called and I am getting closer. I will begin a wholesale liquidation of cars and parts in the near future.

The only car I am fairly certain that I will be bringing is the ti and a small stash (well, small for me) of parts. Everything else has got to go soon, if you see something in my ebay store that you need make an offer! My ebay user name is smallfastforeign.

Best Regards, "Z"

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

i hope the ti makes an appearance at the yearly Palo Alto meet. i remember when that car showed up on eBay a couple years ago. i just so happened to be in Meridian Mississippi at the time, on a 3 day business trip, and seriously considered driving the 2 hours to inspect it.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

I remember you saying that. I am glad you didn't!!! Car still looks like crap but, it goes like Hell!!! BADASS LITTLE ROCKET!!!! Balanced, Blueprinted, ASSKICKER!!!

A younger friend showed up at the shop is his new 07 Mitsy Eclipse. I spanked him by 3 car lengths in the quarter!!!

Best Regards, "Z"

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

Thanks Jakeb! I also have quite a few bits and pieces not in my ebay store. If you need something that isn't listed drop me a line, I may have it.

Best Regards, "Z"

Murphy was a Grunt