• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highway 101 yesterday......

designpunk

i was heading back from the SoCal TT yesterday and i spotted a white 02 on the 101 about 25 miles south of King City - just wondering if it was someone on this board ??

the SoCal TT is an amazing 2 day rally which covers almost 700 miles of the best and craziest twisty roads that SoCal has to offer. all cars are pre-1974 and a good mix always represents......Pantera, 1970 Firebird, Porsche 956 and 912, Lotus Elite, 4 Datsun 510s, Alfa GTV, etc. - to name a few.

i will post a couple of pics later when i have a bit more time.

hang in, jh

Are you no longer in SB? King city is far from SoCal. I have always wanted to do that SoCal TT. I will be interested in seeing your pics.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

hey steve -

yup.....left SB a few months ago to move to SF......that is where i was heading yesterday. i hope to be back down that way in the near future - i will hit you up to hopefully pull off a drive in that area. and as far as the TT goes ......you should try to go for it next year. it was a bit more intense than i thought it was going to be - but well worth it and fun. my m20/02 jammed on it the whole way - usually running with the tricked out Datsun 510s. now i need a new set of tires. some buddies of mine shot 5 hours of video and will be making a dvd of the rally - i will try to get you a copy to give you a better gauge of things.

see ya, jh