• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Of The Month Official VOTING THREAD!!

robspeed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Throwing my vote to the Patina 02. I offer all due respect, recognition, and envy to those cars out there that have been renovated, restored and in great showroom shape; but as I work for a small non-profit -- I identify more with those out there chugging along day by day.

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."

- Thomas Jefferson

My vote is for the Targa car.

I may be biased, I've seen Ray's S14 in person but I have not seen the Targa #411 in person therefore I would like to see more of it.

Ray can have it next month. :-)

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

My vote is for the Targa car.

I may be biased, I've seen Ray's S14 in person but I have not seen the Targa #411 in person therefore I would like to see more of it.

Ray can have it next month. :-)

sorry but im making it a rule that you cant be nominated two months in a row, that way there is going to be more variety and not the same cars over and over... ;) and each winner will be up for a poll at the end of the year for Car of the Year!!!! :)

They are all great looking 2002s of different flavors. Is it politically incorrect to vote for your own car?

Woodstock performed flawlessly (with Lee's help) during Targa Newfoundland.

I wanted to say thank you to all for the great site. I spent many hours digging through old notes to learn about various modifications that went into building the car, and had lots of help from members.

Roy

They are all great looking 2002s of different flavors. Is it politically incorrect to vote for your own car?

I wanted to say thank you to all for the great site. I spent many hours digging through old notes to learn about various modifications that went into building the car, and had lots of help from members.

Roy

You kicked ass!

Roy

only ned flanders would be too modest to vote for himself. I'm counting yours as one for #411... ;)