• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pick up update

AndyS

wow, you're gonna have a tailgate too???

i am so jealous. as big as the trunks are, i could always use more space. would love to have someone make one of these from a squaretail car someday. i think the bigger bumpers would be more in keeping with the 'heft' of a truck. now all you need is a lumber rack and a gun rack.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

wow, you're gonna have a tailgate too???

i am so jealous. as big as the trunks are, i could always use more space. would love to have someone make one of these from a squaretail car someday. i think the bigger bumpers would be more in keeping with the 'heft' of a truck. now all you need is a lumber rack and a gun rack.

LOL and naked woman mudflaps!

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

Guest Anonymous

would take some floor pan fabrication, using a pair of E21 tanks under the rear floor would provide some additional fuel capacity and get the weight low and near the rear axle......

On your wagon project, using E21 tanks should make it possible for you to build in some hidden under-floor storage next to the spare, too.

Right now, it will be the stock tank with a door over the filler. Door will be so that it opens in the bed. E 21 tanks, hadn't thought of that. Might have to be done later after I drive it for a while. the spare tire holder is going to be reversed and the spare will drop down like a more modern truck/SUV. As far as the wagon goes, Matt has me at the which suspension we going to do plus other little goodies. Don't pass out if the wheels have 5 bolts and are 10 inches wide on the rear...