• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures from Germany "Herbstjagd 2007"BMW 02 Club

Automobil2067

Hello from Germany!

The last event 2007 in BMW 02 Club e.V. was the "Herbstjagd 2007" (translated like Autummhunting 2007)

The Event this Year we go around in the Ruhrgebiet (ruhr area) we drive Citys Areas like Essen, Bochum Dortmund etc. We get a small Roadbook and have to find some Point of interest.

There a lot Typs of the BMW 2002 to see.

Enjoy and greetings to Steve, Santa Barbara

Here you can see the Pictures:

http://www.kfz-kultur.de/bilder/fotos/youngtimer/oldtimer/bmw_2002_herbstjagd_281007/index.html

BMW_herbstjagd_281007_8187.JPG

http://www.kfz-kultur.de/ Located Western Germany

Hello from Germany!

There a lot Typs of the BMW 2002 to see.

Enjoy and greetings to Steve, Santa Barbara

Great pictures, Marc...I love your website. I spent hours looking at all the great pictures you have there.

Marc stopped by to see me while in Santa Barbara recently. He was on vacation in the US, looking for 2002's. He saw mine parked, and searched for me to chat. Very nice guy (speaks english well) and has a wonderful website http://www.kfz-kultur.de/ with literally thousands of good pics of 2002's and other vintage (oldtimer) european cars. We had a nice visit sharing our passion for 02's, and I invited him back to California for the Palo Alto show. I gave him copies of many of my California 02 pictures (thumbdrive), which may show up on his site sometime.

Keep in touch, Marc, and keep posting those pics.

Marc during his visit to SB.

MarcKFZ-KULTURjpg.jpg

I believe this is Marc's 67 Neuclasse 2000

BMW_herbstjagd_281007_8127.jpg

BMW_herbstjagd_281007_8113.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Pic #31, I know I saw this 2000 tii (NeuKlasse) sedan at the Nurburgring Historics parked at the BMW Corral a few years ago. The pics don't do this NK justice, this NK is immaculate and very rare for a NK, a tii version. Well done web site. I can waste a lot of hours looking through these pics. If I can swing it, I'll be in Germany for a few months next summer for work.

G-Man

91 318i (girlfriends DD)

89 325i sedan (oldest daughters DD)

86 325e coupe (youngest daughters DD)

74 2002tii

70 2800

96 4Runner (parts hauler)

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner