• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAUGING INTEREST: Automatic Shifter Film

keninmorganhill

Gang..

Am thinking of having a few of these made. "Are there any other Automatic '02 owners out there that might be interested in this piece if I move forward with it or ?"

This would be the shifter film (P, N, R, D, 1, 2)

Seems like a pretty rare piece to find in the P'n'P's, let alone to have one at all.

- Ken (kenwesty@yahoo.com)

I am in the exact same process.

I was not going that far, just a laser printed out PROAL2 multi layered and a thin plastic over it.

Will you have the same font used, i mean does the lettering will be identical (purist in mind) ?

If you ever do something that actualy "fits" into the existing hole (understand: no need to cut it to fit) then i am interested.

2002AD sells the whole cover for just under 100$

let me/us know !!

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

CD, with due respect, realoem, bmwmobile tradition and my local dealer says it is NA.

You should update yourself to this site.

It shows real acurate prices.

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/

BTW I need to lower cover #11, if enyone have one...

thanks

1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp

Yep.

"That's the piece I'm talkling about, alright."

I have one in Mint condition that I'm going to scan verbatim, clean-up and take down to fabricators to see what they can do with.

My guess is that it would be alot cheaper to have them print up a few on one sheet of plastic and then I "or You" cut out yourself. Still, cutting it shouldn't be too hard I wouldn't think.

I'll let you know how it goes when I find out more.

- Ken (in Morgan Hill)

Gang..

Am thinking of having a few of these made. "Are there any other Automatic '02 owners out there that might be interested in this piece if I move forward with it or ?"

Seems like a pretty rare piece to find in the P'n'P's, let alone to have one at all.

Or is this correct with 1st the lowest gear? . . .

id,17269

Gang..

Or is this correct with 1st the lowest gear? . . .

See the one on the right is from a "true" automatic center console, from a picture i found on the WEB, so yes, the lettering you see is what you should get.

id,17269

post-119-13667584592787_thumb.jpg

1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp

• 1 year later...