• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Somebody PLEASE go save this car * 69 2002Ti Northern Calif

2002Targa

i noticed that listing too and was very excited by the prospect until i considered the side indicators on the fenders, and bulging turn signal lenses. maybe they're replacement fenders, maybe they're not, but a genuine ti shouldn't have them.

however, if it's got dual carbs and been christened a ti, then at least the value of the carbs is worth the cost of entry.

then again, it could be like that Turbo back east that was just too good to be true,...

and had us all groaning when it was confirmed REAL.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Is there a Trinidad in California? It actually looks like it is in Trinidad by the picture....

Why yes, there is!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Trinidad,+CA,+United+States+of+America&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

I wondered the same thing...

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

I emailed the Guy as well- My buddy lives in McKinleyville which is near there. Close to the ocean- so could have more rust than the typical California car. That would be great if it was a real Ti.

See what happens.

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

looks like a 71 tii, with the "i" that fell off

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

Guest Anonymous
Is there a Trinidad in California? It actually looks like it is in Trinidad by the picture....
of Arcata, which is about 10 miles north of Eureka (I graduatated from Humboldt State University in Arcarta in 1975.......) - the whole area is roughly 70 miles south of the Oregon border, right on the coast.