• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help me prove my friend wrong - 2002 is the best

Jared

I just converted my '34 Ford havin, biker gang bangin, mechanic buddy. matter of fact, his '02 gets all the attention now and the LS-powered '34 collects dust. and dont let me start on 510s.. seen any on the road lately? that's because they've returned back to the earth early

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

ask him about the head turns, thumbs-up, waving as u drive by, smiles as u drive by, pulling over to the side of the road to look, flashes head lights at you as you drive by, rolls down the window to talk cool factors that most cars don't have.

Don't forget the random notes on your car commenting on how cool it is, or asking if it's for sale.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

Guest Anonymous

You guys are right when comparing the 02 to newer cars. Newer cars can't touch the experiance of driving an older sports car or sedan. My Porsche 996 isn't half as cool as my Porsche 928, my brothers 914 or Jareds BMW 2002. Jared has a problem though, and he needs to see someone about it.