• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Project

Luckyz02

I have a 74' 2002 Malaga. With a stock motor with a double barrel 40mm downdraft weber with a K&N air filter. 320i radiator. 22mm front and 19mm adjustable rear sways (suspension techniques), Heavy duty sport shocks (Bilstein), H&R 1" 1/4" drop race springs, full urethane bushing kit, Crane fireball ignition box, Front brake upgrade kit from & Large rear brake kit (Ireland), I swapped instrument cluster with earlier 73', I have a stage II motor built to Korman spec with a 292mm reground (Ireland) that I am going to put in. I want to do a fuel injected off a 318i with a turbo and see what I can do with that. I would like to make it a drift car with a 5 speed. anyone need a 215mm clutch? I need to get a 228mm sport clutch.

any help email me please.

jewing1178@yahoo.com

74' malaga automatic 2002, ST 22mm & 19mm sways, Bilstein HD H&R Racing Springs, 40/40 weber, Petronix ignition, 320i Radiator, urethane, Ireland big brake for front and rear, Kevlar race pads.

I have a 74' 2002 Malaga. With a stock motor with a double barrel 40mm downdraft weber with a K&N air filter. 320i radiator. 22mm front and 19mm adjustable rear sways (suspension techniques), Heavy duty sport shocks (Bilstein), H&R 1" 1/4" drop race springs, full urethane bushing kit, Crane fireball ignition box, Front brake upgrade kit from & Large rear brake kit (Ireland), I swapped instrument cluster with earlier 73', I have a stage II motor built to Korman spec with a 292mm reground (Ireland) that I am going to put in. I want to do a fuel injected off a 318i with a turbo and see what I can do with that. I would like to make it a drift car with a 5 speed. anyone need a 215mm clutch? I need to get a 228mm sport clutch.

any help email me please.

jewing1178@yahoo.com

74' malaga automatic 2002, ST 22mm & 19mm sways, Bilstein HD H&R Racing Springs, 40/40 weber, Petronix ignition, 320i Radiator, urethane, Ireland big brake for front and rear, Kevlar race pads.