• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 2002 Beauty Rings

Guest Anonymous

I have three and need a fourth and the three need restoration. Anyone specialize in this? or sell redone rings? Thanks.

I finally gave up looking and even changed my mind at the end. Good luck finding them in 13s. Not trying to be negative, but it looks like no demand for the 13s therefor the supply is not easy to find.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

I have three and need a fourth and the three need restoration. Anyone specialize in this? or sell redone rings? Thanks.

I finally gave up looking and even changed my mind at the end. Good luck finding them in 13s. Not trying to be negative, but it looks like no demand for the 13s therefor the supply is not easy to find.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

I have 2 NOS sets of 4 that I don't really want to part with. I do have a few extras also in need of restoration that I could let go. Feel free to contact me via email....I'm looking for embossed beltline hood trim---perhaps you have a lead on this?

Thanks!

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

I have 2 NOS sets of 4 that I don't really want to part with. I do have a few extras also in need of restoration that I could let go. Feel free to contact me via email....I'm looking for embossed beltline hood trim---perhaps you have a lead on this?

Thanks!

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--