• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is a 5 speed CR W/driveshaft worth? (nt)

gracer

if you have the original shift platform and shift rod, you should include those as well. i bought a C/R 5spd off ebay about a year ago w/ D/S and shift linkage. it's a crap shoot on ebay but i paid about $1700 shipped. i was happy to see the original BMW OEM orange part sticker still intact on the housing, though.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

A 2002 5CR may be more valuable for collectors than the one from an e21. But racers will most likely prefer the e21 variety as it is stronger.

Your asking price of $2500 is at the very higher end of the price scale when transmission is fully rebuilt by a well known professional (Jim Blanton, Jim Rowe). If you are well known in the business, it'll help fetch your price. But most people will not spend more than $1500 for a known working good CR. You may want to be patient.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

A 2002 5CR may be more valuable for collectors than the one from an e21. But racers will most likely prefer the e21 variety as it is stronger.

Your asking price of $2500 is at the very higher end of the price scale when transmission is fully rebuilt by a well known professional (Jim Blanton, Jim Rowe). If you are well known in the business, it'll help fetch your price. But most people will not spend more than $1500 for a known working good CR. You may want to be patient.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.