• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ok folks, what's next in 08

Armond

Install the ceramic coated Stahl Header.

Upgrade the brakes.

Have the Konigs and the rest of the interior covered in saddle colored suede and black something or other but not leather.

Drive her like she owes me money.

Dinan Chip for the wagon, now that they are only $200.00 instead of $700.00. Call me cheap but a fool and his money never should have gotten together in the first place.

Get a new top and paint on the 289 Convertible

Sell the coupe( garage queen)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Install the ceramic coated Stahl Header.

Upgrade the brakes.

Have the Konigs and the rest of the interior covered in saddle colored suede and black something or other but not leather.

Drive her like she owes me money.

Dinan Chip for the wagon, now that they are only $200.00 instead of $700.00. Call me cheap but a fool and his money never should have gotten together in the first place.

Get a new top and paint on the 289 Convertible

Sell the coupe( garage queen)

Remove the front side markers and have the fenders painted.

Make up my mind regarding Lynx or twin webers setup.

Upgrade the light relays and move to the H4 era.

Fix or replace my door panels with a nice set of blue/black WITH NO SPEAKER HOLES.

Clean up the Diff and regasket/seal it.

I am sure other "Miscellaneous" items will come up in the middle...

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Remove the front side markers and have the fenders painted.

Make up my mind regarding Lynx or twin webers setup.

Upgrade the light relays and move to the H4 era.

Fix or replace my door panels with a nice set of blue/black WITH NO SPEAKER HOLES.

Clean up the Diff and regasket/seal it.

I am sure other "Miscellaneous" items will come up in the middle...

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Same goals as last year:

Get M3 back on road

Install air compressor

Garage rewire

Ride bike more

Get to velodrome

Bodywork on 02

These were on my list for 2007, but life happens. I did get a few things checked off in 2007 which included wife's surgery, a roof replacement, a family cruise vacation, and putting on a vintage car drive.

Goals are good to have, but they should not be all consuming. You had better enjoy your travels. That way if you do not make your destination, you have not wasted your time.

On the front burner right now are all the honey-do's and home improvements. These gotta get done before I can proceed to reclaim (and upgrade) my garage.

(BTW Armond- any info on that elect parts list I sent you? I gotta get moving on that project.)

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Same goals as last year:

Get M3 back on road

Install air compressor

Garage rewire

Ride bike more

Get to velodrome

Bodywork on 02

These were on my list for 2007, but life happens. I did get a few things checked off in 2007 which included wife's surgery, a roof replacement, a family cruise vacation, and putting on a vintage car drive.

Goals are good to have, but they should not be all consuming. You had better enjoy your travels. That way if you do not make your destination, you have not wasted your time.

On the front burner right now are all the honey-do's and home improvements. These gotta get done before I can proceed to reclaim (and upgrade) my garage.

(BTW Armond- any info on that elect parts list I sent you? I gotta get moving on that project.)

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes