• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 pick up progress check out the rockers

AndyS

I won't lie to you guys. As of Friday there is 5k in body work making this pick up. I think it is going to kick as though. I do know that any other 02s I do will get this rocker treatment though. It is so clean in person.

Harry, the tii is the ebay tii and will be a resto. Full 100%. Then I'll sell it for a gazillion samollians. That gold 320 is getting the GM V6 out of a Trans Am.

That gold 320 is getting the GM V6 out of a Trans Am.

GM V6....

Try a Taurus SHO / Yamaha DOHC V6 instead - light, high-winding, available turn-key with 300+ hp. Can be converted to rear drive configuration by using a Ford Aerostar V6 5 speed, or have a bellhousing/adapter fabricated to mount a T56 Tremec 5 speed.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

John, the rocker are the rail tops? off a Ranger truck bed. They fit perfectly.

The reason for the GM V 6 is because I had one. It was orginally for an 02 pick up . Too much stuff to mess with. I have an LT 1 as well, just don't want to deal with trying to shoe horn it in the 02 or E 21. Thought about it though...

Ranger Rockers... Hmm.

I was thinking about making a little piece that made the rocker meet the bottom of the door. I guess It would look like what you guys have done.

Your car should have an M-30

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

• 1 year later...