• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no more fuses!

ash00

I went to an Autozone and a Kragen yesterday to pick up the euro style inline fuses (the ones with the conical ends)- only to find out that they pulled them from the shelves! I'm gonna try pep boys....

any reason why these are pulled? anybody have any other sources?

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

Check with Curt. He was also looking for hog rigs and buggy whips. Me, I'm trying to find a replacement cap for my butter churn.

Ash- Double 02 still has the fuses.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

the E28 guys were recently talking about those, and how crummy they were compared to the old-style ceramic (NOT plastic) bodied ones like we've always used.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

I went to an Autozone and a Kragen yesterday to pick up the euro style inline fuses (the ones with the conical ends)- only to find out that they pulled them from the shelves! I'm gonna try pep boys....

any reason why these are pulled? anybody have any other sources?

Call Bugformance in San Jose. They're off Alum Rock/Capital.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

... they're easier to get than hog rings. Anyone interested in a group buy on fuses? I'm thinking sets of twice what's needed for an 02. Should be a few dollars. Every 02 owner should have a spare set or two.

Autozone, Kragen, et al try not to stock stuff that doesn't sell quickly. They prefer lowest common denominator parts bought on low bid from some Pacific Rim cloner. Another parts example is Bosch W7DC spark plugs; try finding those buggers in a local, non-BMW-specific store.

Curt Ingraham

1972 2002tii, 1976 2002

Improved 2002 Radiators

... Anyone interested in a group buy on fuses? I'm thinking sets of twice what's needed for an 02. Should be a few dollars. Every 02 owner should have a spare set or two.

Another parts example is Bosch W7DC spark plugs; try finding those buggers in a local, non-BMW-specific store.

Group buys on both of those items would be a good idea. Things we will always need....

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik

Hey Ray,

Thanks! the more the better. BLUNT is sending me some as well- but if you have some extra, let me know and I'll pay you back. I was trying to get your email address- but mine is aashish.dalal@gmail.com

Thanks,

Aashish

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without