• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal 02ers don't miss Cars & Coffee Sat. 1/12

InkaSteve

It is almost 02Time in SoCal hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

Even if you don't bring your 02, you must see the cars this Saturday in Irvine 7 - 9 am. Details http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,299307/ At least 140 BMW's, including over 2 dozen unique 02's, will be featured this week. I will be driving down US 101 early Saturday AM (Santa Barbara 4:15, Camarillo 5:00, Burbank 5:30, 605 frwy 6:00, arrive Irvine 6:30) Would love to meet up with or pick up anyone along the way, as long as I don't lose any time. Going back up again later in the day. If you are even a little bit "car-crazy" you must stop by and see the amazing collection of rare, exotic, unique, unusual cars of every kind. You won't regret it. It is supposed to be a beautiful warm sunny SoCal day.

E-mail me if you want to make connections.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Update: Date 12/2/07

We have 110 confirmed reservations to date.

12 E9 Coupes, Contact Tom Rakestraw, rakearch@aol.com {wait list}

16 E10 2002's, Contact Tom Rakestraw, rakearch@aol.com {wait list}

12 E24 Big sixers, Contact Curt Horst, fastrak01@aol.com

10 E30 M3's, Contact Rey Alfonso, m0f01sd@yahoo.com

10 E31 8 series, Contact Fern, fernm33@aol.com

10 E52 Z'8 Contact Carlos Cardenas, card@mwrci.com

11 Race cars including M1 pro car & 3.5 CSL Bat, Contact Tom Rakestraw,

4 3 series Contact John Siemak, siemak@earthlink.net

4 5 series Contact Ron Perry, rpwincap@hotmail.com

Still looking for a few Z3's Z4's and later model M3's M5's & M6's

Contact Tom Rakestraw, rakearch@aol.com

68' 1602

98' ///M3 Sedan

88' ///M3 Sold *

06' ///M3 Competition Pkg Sold *

http://www.bmw1602.com/

topbanner.gif

BMW DAY – Display Parking

Cars & Coffee @ Ford PAG, January 12th

Thank you for your interest in attending Cars & Coffee this Saturday. We look forward to seeing you.

The good News is we have had overwhelming response, the bad news is that all of the parking within the Vintage & Marque areas have been previously filled.

Cars n Coffee Car Show

6:30 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.

As you arrive, you will be directed where to park by volunteers. We have a large number of additional parking stalls within the main display area for you. If we should exceed this parking, we will ask BMW Owners to park in the spectator parking structure. As parking begins to free up around 8:00 AM, you are welcome to re-park in the main lot.

We ask this to limit the total number of BMW’s in the main display area should it be neccessry to maintain the unique diversity of this event. We have Bimmerfest in the Summer for that.

Please enjoy yourself and drive safely.

Tom Rakestraw

Paul Cain

Delight Lucas

Tom Rakestraw

72 2002 Tii, 73 3.0 csl, 75 2002 A, 

Hello everybody!

A few of your know that I work at www.stealthauto.com

Todd the owner will be there to enjoy the show and he will have a stack of $5 "stealthbucks" bills he will be handing out.

(I will unfortunately not be making the event.....)

He will be wearing a DSC OFF! T-Shirt. If you see somebody wearing this shirt ask him if he's Todd and if it's him your get the $5 coupon! :D

Just enter the coupon code that is on the bill to get the discount!

dsc2.jpg

68' 1602

98' ///M3 Sedan

88' ///M3 Sold *

topbanner.gif

Please understand that this is “strictly” a non commercial event on private property.

If you have plans to conduct self serving commercial activities, you will be asked to leave.

Do you want to be known as the person that prevented this from repeating?

Tom Rakestraw

72 2002 Tii, 73 3.0 csl, 75 2002 A, 

Please understand that this is “strictly” a non commercial event on private property.

If you have plans to conduct self serving commercial activities, you will be asked to leave.

Do you want to be known as the person that prevented this from repeating?

Dude freaking relax, first of all i'm not even going. Second this is hardly self serving since I don't own the company and thirdly he will not be handing anything out or soliciting business in any way.

I didn't even say what he looked like! Simply put, If you approach him and ask him he will give you a coupon.....jeez.

have fun this weekend...

68' 1602

98' ///M3 Sedan

88' ///M3 Sold *

topbanner.gif

Guest Anonymous

I am visiting the area with friends. I am interested in attending this event. I do not have anything but a rental car.

I am not from the area and unfamiliar with the venue. Can I find a place to park and just walk in or is it silly to even attempt this?

I am borrowing this computer and do not have access to e-mail, otherwise I would have sent a direct message.

Danke.

OK guys 71 degrees it doesn't get any better. What is the plan tomorrow? I heard the the lot fills up pretty fast and I do not want my spot to get jacked! who is caravanning? Steve I emailed you back. JohnC I know you wanna meet at the 605. Lets talk later today.

saturday.jpg

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

I am visiting the area with friends. I am interested in attending this event. I do not have anything but a rental car.

I am not from the area and unfamiliar with the venue. Can I find a place to park and just walk in or is it silly to even attempt this?

I am borrowing this computer and do not have access to e-mail, otherwise I would have sent a direct message.

Danke.

You're very welcome Geoffery. There is plenty of additional parking in a structure on the property. This is a public event and all "Car Guys" are welcome. Be warned, you may get the BMW bug!

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!

Danke.

As Ray said, everyone is welcome. You can see from this map how to get there. There is visitor parking on the right. The display area is on the left. I have marked on the map where the special BMW section is. All spaces in this area have been assigned. You will see many more amazing cars of all types and vintage parked in the rest of the display area (First come, First served) and it fills up early.

enjoy and stop by and say hi....

pag.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours