• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do on your lunch hour?

InkaSteve

Erik (aspire2002) and I met for a little SB lunch hour spin. Great weather, great road. 45 minutes of fun. Just a "brisk" cruise on one of the most scenic roads in SB. Then, back to work. Sorry, guys....just had to gloat a little...

Some Pics.

P1300336a.jpg

P1300337a.jpg

P1300338a.jpg

P1300339a.jpg

P1300340a.jpg

P1300342a.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I can say I'm jealous. I started work at 7 am, and just finished and have to pull another similar day tomorrow.. I'm incredibly jealous. I saw sunshine today and wanted to do the same, but things just piled up today.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

I can say I'm jealous. I started work at 7 am, and just finished and have to pull another similar day tomorrow.. I'm incredibly jealous. I saw sunshine today and wanted to do the same, but things just piled up today.

Yeah, I've had days (and nights) like that, but you are still in California, which in some people's eyes, disqualifies us from bitching about our lives. Gotta stop sometime and enjoy the fruits of our labor. We are just very fortunate to be able to find fun just 5 minutes from work and also be able to commute in our 02s.

This YouTube video covers part of our little drive. The section between 1:45 to 3:24.

The video has been sped up a bit, we couldn't drive that fast.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Explaining to the Chinese that it is not good to try & install DC Motors in a dusty, dirty, shitty environment in a building with no doors and a museum piece core drilling m/c next to you. Phew!

You do not know how lucky you are.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

...I lean back in my chair at work and stroke

this Sepang (dat's a new color) M6 Convt., sitting

8' from my key board. It's too big to have ON my

desk !. Drive um all day long. BUT it doesn't draw

the crowd or poetic comments that my 2002 used

to when it was parked next to the showroom.

30-2007-bmw-m6-cabriolet-convertible.jpg

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

The state of Texas grants us a generous 30 mins including loading the next class so 25 minutes if I do not have to sign out to go home for lunch. Studnets get and hour and 10 min.

My daughter ,a new teacher , goes in at 715 gets off/out of bldg at 6:30 and you wonder why the system cannot keep teachers?

2 years and she is in med school.

Steve,

When I get back to Santa Barbara county, you'll have to come up to north county to drive some of the fun roads around Lompoc/Santa Maria and Vandenberg AFB. I promise that you will not have to follow me again if I drive my 2800 with the Alpina's on it, I'll take the tii out for a drive. I hope to be back in time for Bimmerfest but I'll be at Bay Area 02 Swap and Show for sure.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Guest Anonymous

When you are through with the chicken wings, do you both wipe your hands on any specific interior piece?

Sign me, Spiteful!

lol