• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging Jerry.

Armond

feeling a bit lonely tonight Armond?

I needed to kiss and make up before Valentines day. Yeah right...bastards.

Hey Estes, I have not gone in the water for a week because of the spill. I'm feeling soft and start to get back into my regimine.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I needed to kiss and make up before Valentines day. Yeah right...bastards.

Hey Estes, I have not gone in the water for a week because of the spill. I'm feeling soft and start to get back into my regimine.

The bay has taken a lot of abuse in a short time. All this crap happening during the rainy season doesn't do it much good either with everything from the streets running into it. I heard them say that the water is now safe to go in again, and then all these birds started dying. Great call they made there.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

hey armond looks like we've been "outed"....

what's up. you could have called me on the 'bat-phone'.

never mind about spilling raw sewage into the bay. G-Damn county bureaucrats are demanding i do an environmental assessment regarding dumping rainwater runoff into a creek that dumps into the bay.

i can't imagine they'd find anything other than water and deer piss in it. for the amount of money it would take me to complete ALL their bureaucratic BS requirements, i could buy SEVERAL very nice BMW 02tii's (requisite 02 content, btw). problem is, i'd have no place to protect them from the elements. i'm going to file an appeal on the requirements (add another $600 to the tab...).

all this just to protect my 02's, that's dedication.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa