• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am having a problem with a member on this board...

Pierre

[

Just to clarify that is a Don Henley song, and a terrible one at that. Then again, aren't all Don Henley/Eagles songs crap??

I stand corrected. As you can see from the time, that was pre-coffee. And as you can tell from my choice of music, I'm old and suffer from CRS!

My son makes fun of me for liking the Eagles so for Christmas, he downloads (and pays) their latest and gives it to me.

To me the Eagles were great as the sum of their parts. I was never real fond of any of their single stuff. It had to do with their harmonizing through vocals & instruments that made you want to kick your boots off, prop your feet up, and enjoy a nice cold one. However, I've never owned a pair of boots....

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) Out the deadbeat. 2) Very tired of the Eagles since 1976, no need to hear any of their tunes again! 3) Estytise is a FAQboard original -- great word.

Is ESTYISE sorta like Loggins and Messina's "Angry Eyes"??

Now, everyone who is not the problem, speak up so we can figure out who it is.

Pierre has exhibited a great deal of patience and trust that you will honor your word. Don't let him and others on this board down. Contact him and make it right. Lack of response can only be interpreted as an attempt to avoid your obligations. If that is not the case, contact him and avoid any "Ugliness". Communities like the FAQ are too rare in this world to take advantage of each other.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Can't be too hard to narrow down. They recently acquired a second 2002, they've recently posted inquiries about parts on the forum, and its likely they're in the southwest US.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

active member on the board, we should be able to figure out who it is due to his/her lack of response to this topic.

Sorry, I like the Eagles, to each his own.

i guess its time to jump in so nobody thinks its me.

not an eagles fan either for the record

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

active member on the board, we should be able to figure out who it is due to his/her lack of response to this topic.

Darn Steve, now I have to take you off the list. I don't think you were a finalist on anybody's "Deadbeat" list. BTW thanks mucho for the Headlight lens. the Touring is "all better" now. I assume my check has reached you by now. I certainly don't want to get on your "S##T" list. You have been very good to me....

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Darn Steve, now I have to take you off the list. I don't think you were a finalist on anybody's "Deadbeat" list. BTW thanks mucho for the Headlight lens. the Touring is "all better" now. I assume my check has reached you by now. I certainly don't want to get on your "S##T" list. You have been very good to me....

check came with blazing speed stevo. thanks and im glad the lens worked out.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Estytise is a FAQboard original -- great word.

I have to do this:

I'm going to Estyise the welcher with a guibo in the plinths.

YES! And all my favorite words are used.

It makes no sense - but there they are.

Ken

PS - I'm not the welcher.

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Yes, he did sign an agreement saying he would pay it. And I has a witness too eho signed it too.

I talked to a lawyer friend who said I can easily collect in small claims court. I was just hoping he would eventually come through without having to go through this mess.

I think I will wait another 24 hours and see if I get a response. After that, the gloves come off.

Sorry to hear about that....very dissapointing behaviour for an 02'er. I'll echo the others and say file a suit small claims immediately. And, honestly, even though it seems kind of like snitching, I think all of us deserve to know who this person is so we don't do any deals with him.

Good luck,

Ben

"Livin it up at the Hotel California"

"Anytime of year, you can find it here"

Donny H. must have been talking about 2002's as there sure are a lot of them on around.

So who is the deadbeat on this board we need to be aware of? And if you know is eBay handle, that would be nice too.

But what do I know

I bought some stuff from Pierre before,and he didn't have to out me to get me to pay up.Circa 1987,South Korea.Next door neighbor,Steve plays Hotel Cali every single day over and over.I liked the guy,so I couldn't kill him.I did the next best thing,I moved.

I AIN"T THE ONE!

1973 2002

2002 steel gray Mcoupe

Brad