• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am having a problem with a member on this board...

Pierre

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then again, aren't all Don Henley/Eagles songs crap??

dude....don't dis the eagles....henley did one of the all time "get off your ass' tunes...."get over it"

i happen to be a huge eagles fan...i think henley is one of the alltime biggest snobs but i still like the tunes

I can't help it Esty. I throw up a little in my mouth everytime I hear an Eagles song. Hotel California, Witchy Woman.....creepy tunes! I think you should take Paul's advice and pick up a Husker Du album, such as 'New Day Rising.'

Dude, this is $1000 MFD's we're talking about here...Deadbeat gamblers get their kneecaps broken for less. I'd go on a manhunt for a grand.

Fuck the theiveing bastard!

BTW the Eagles really DO blow...read all about popular songs that need to go away on the OT forum in my post yet to be written.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

I've actually been "standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"--but without "seven women on my mind...."

There's a life size bronze statue of a guy, guitar slung over his back, "standing on a corner" in downtown Winslow. Behind him is a two story wall mural; the ground floor is a furniture store. Reflected in the "glass" showroom window is a "girl in a flatbed Ford" eyeing him.

On the second floor of the mural, just in case you missed the symbolism, is a painted window with an eagle perched on the sill. Very clever mural...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

geeeze...i still swoon over elvis too

[e]stytise his ass in deed....now that's the best idea so far

esty, i'm still waiting for the rest of the payment on that beautiful carpet kit I sent you (fits inside any 02, even 1:64 scale models).

Please paypal me tree hunnert dollars or the kitten gets it.

I'm kfunk and...

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

esty, i'm still waiting for the rest of the payment on that beautiful carpet kit I sent you (fits inside any 02, even 1:64 scale models).

Please paypal me tree hunnert dollars or the kitten gets it.

I'm kfunk and...

lol.....now i know what that mini carpet set's for...it came with a castlenut and i guess the nut through me for a loop....

no prob mr funk....a check's in the mail....and if i didn't then i'll do it now or again....thank you

active member on the board, we should be able to figure out who it is due to his/her lack of response to this topic.

Sorry, I like the Eagles, to each his own.

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007