• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M10 turbo manifold "forever series"

Guest Anonymous

I don't have any "real" Turbo M-10 experience but that looks awfully close to the valve cover. I'd like to see some space there. Maybe heat shields will help a lot. Close to the timing chain tentioner too.

I'd finish it up some more and then get it ceramic coated.

Hmmm..... turbo..........

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Guest Anonymous
I've been eyeballin your stuff for some time now (dreaming). Looks good. It seems high, will it clear the hood??? How much would something like that run??

TK

It will clear the hood. Haven't figured out a price for this one yet, I am piecing together a kit which will include this manifold, smaller turbo, 318i head and intake manifold and Megasuirt.

The ones made from mild steel are $450 shipped, see below pic.

IMG_1540.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Made from schedule 40 piping with dual pattern flange for T3 0r T4.

What do you guys think?

Is that an H1c?

Would that fit under the hood of an 02, or designed to fit your 318i?

lookin good man.

Thanks, it's an HX40. It will clear the 02 hood, it looks high in the pic but it's about 1" above the valve cover.

Look here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130202774322&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

• 3 years later...

go on bimmer forums and search for "good n tight", that's otis and I'm sure he'd be happy to make you one if he doesn't still have a few lying around.

I don't have any "real" Turbo M-10 experience but that looks awfully close to the valve cover. I'd like to see some space there. Maybe heat shields will help a lot. Close to the timing chain tentioner too.

I'd finish it up some more and then get it ceramic coated.

Hmmm..... turbo..........

John

I'm with Harv... and would like to be able to adjust the valves without having to remove the turbo.

Just sayin' ;)

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Dr. Seuss

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20