• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmerfest registration is now open

Gordon

3 May at the Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara, CA. The biggest BMW show in the US. Last year over 2000 BMW's were on display. A group of old school BMW's to include a few dozen 1600/2002's, E3, and E9's all park together to show up the E90 crowd. Registration may be limited due to event parking lot filling up last year and no place to park for those who were late. For more info, go to the archives and view past pictures. I plan on being back in the states by then. If so, I'll be there but probably in my E30 since my tii and E3 have been in storage since last Sep and I won't have enough time to get them ready.

https://eventreg.bimmerfest.com/

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

• 3 weeks later...
so who else is coming? I might be bringing my car down again.

steve k.

Just sitting here waiting for you guys to get here.....Am I early??

P4300266.jpg

Dreaming about all the 02s last year...

bimmerfest07019.jpg

bimmerfest07016.jpg

bimmerfest07014.jpg

bimmerfest07007.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

• Administrators

Steve, what hotels/motels are close to the Bimmerfest grounds? Or any idea on what the address is for the place? I might be able to find a place through so many hotel search sites.

Thanks,

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Steve, what hotels/motels are close to the Bimmerfest grounds? Or any idea on what the address is for the place? I might be able to find a place through so many hotel search sites.

Thanks,

steve k.

roughly the 3000 to 4000 area of State Street is closest to the showgrounds. (101/Las Positas) Last year CJ stayed at the Sandman Inn. Which seems like a pretty good choice. Let me know what you find.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours