• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets VOTE!! -- Voting ends TONIGHT!! =0

robspeed

turnout is breaking records all across the country... are faqers on the bandwagon?? Up for the month of febsiary:

Bill Williams' Pikachu2 tii, nominated by Kidasters: "To me - it looks like it is on its way to topping P1."

id,19397

here is Bill's project thread:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,286338/

Next up is Skip's nomination of his friend Larry Wilson's "awesome schwarz '02 with the rare gray interior. This car is essentially stock with the exception of a 5 speed tranny and Curt Ingraham radiator(correct me if I'm wrong) and is original...not a full resto. Yet it looks as as nice / nicer than many expensive resto jobs. And the neatest part...It drives like a brand new car."

2hq6mwn.jpg

Next and last is Bo Black's Verona tii, nominated by MikeinNC and Skip: "Considered by many / most who have seen it to be the "standard bearer" among resto-modded 2002 tii's. The multiple show winner is a sight to behold."

f384fb.jpg

Remember a nomination/second is not a vote!! Vote early and often peepole!! ;)

Here is the nominations thread with more info and pics:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,301741/

My Candidate

Over 50k miles on this beauty's resto and it keeps on ticking All nominated cars are/will be nice but Bo's has the miles (kind of like "experience" in the current national election Whoops, that's a little off topic Sorry)

Here's the owner (in the orange shirt) talking to Chris and other friends at last year's Vintage

Photobucket

Bo's car is absolutely fantastic! I've had the privilege of riding along with Bo and he drives it exactly how it's meant to be driven. It's a blast to try to keep up with Bo in the twisties too! Besides his car, he's an outstanding guy and a huge asset to the 02 community.

Kinda surprised to see a pic on the top of the board that includes my car (inka in the back)....that's pretty cool. Sorry for the shameless plug. :)

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r

I'm definitely voting for my nominee, Larry Wilson! This is a real "Catch22" for me since ALL THREE of these guys are my friends and I love all three cars...And we're comparing apples to oranges here! Anyhow as one voter pointed out last month..."A vote for one car isn't a vote against the others!" Well put my friend.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Guest Anonymous

Molly's looking forward to whuppin his butt at Oktoberfest this fall.

David Roach

"Molly" (Inka 1973 2002)

"Nick" (Schwartz 2004 330xi)

Make my vote for Bo Black's car!

Sorry Bill, but P2 can (& probably will) get it another month.

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20