• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake Bleeder Screws

Kidasters

Here are the two bleeder screws that I have right now. The top, small, brass colored ones are the ones that were in the calipers of my car before I removed them. I believe they are OE.

The bottom one, large, silver, is what came in my re-man calipers. And they are big.

The smaller ones have smaller dimensions than anything I've seen in this thread. As you can see (maybe), the overall length is only 23 mm.

The larger ones are a 33 mm length, 8 mm top and I believe this is what is available from places like Bavarian Autosport, local parts shop, etc...

post-2706-13667587716064_thumb.jpg

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

• 5 years later...

I know i'm resurrecting an old thread but...

I bought some reman'ed calipers from the parts store and everything fit ok up until the point I tried to put on my wheel. I have the original 13" steel wheels and they are hitting the tip of outside bleeder screw. I didn't think of removing the old bleeders when I turned them in as cores, they looked really old and were rounded. I'm at work now so I can't check the length of mine.

Has anyone had problems with this? The shortest ones parts stores have are 31mm ones for the E30, E36s BMWs.

- Max

'72 2002

IE SS braided hoses

320i drum brakes