• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody dealt with Stephen Bush from Philly?

2002Monster

His Ebay userid is "120034"....I recently bought trunk side chrome trim that he had, and its been three weeks with no reply at all.....

It says on the ebay auction that payment was received on March 18th.....I don't think that it takes 8 days to ship from PA to MI.......just my 2 cents....

I don't imagine that he is into the "scene", as he has quite a pletheria of different parts from you-name-it up for auction.

The number he lists is not-in-service and he has not replied to any of my emails......but yet he puts out an alert for an unpaid item.....

This is such f***ing crap!!!!

I have his address and am tempted to just drive down and beat the shit out of him, just to spite the whole thing......

What would you do...? Anybody in Philly?

Contact eBay. I've found that they take these matters serious. Once I waited almost three months for an Alpina diff from Germany. Thanks to their involvement it was shipped eventually.

However, if you do go for the brutal violence option, make sure to film it, put it on youtube and post the link.

Dreamed I was an Eskimo.

if you have address you can do all sorts of things to him .first of all every flyer that falls out of a magazine put this address on it and make sure you check the box that says bill me later . fine the local news paper or pennysaver online and place a free add for a tag sale or your giving away free stuff , furniture,appliances,etc,etc, pick up only he'll have every f--king illegal in town knocking at his door . thats just a few thing .don't ever f--k with me paybacks a bitch

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

There was a guy in Las Vegas that I dealt with on an Ebay deal and he was a real tough guy via email. Imagine his amazement when I delivered an aircraft out there and showed-up on his doorstep at 7AM. People are much more polite in person.

e46-330ci, e46-325ci Vert., e36-328is, e30-325is, M20-2002, K110, K75, '71 Jeepster Commando

maybe it's just KARMA MonsterM???

remember the "perfect" door panels i bought from you on ebay a year or so ago that showed up with a rip right next to the door lock pull-tab? very visible.

to add insult to injury, i was a bit miffed at your excessive shipping fee only to find these tears which rendered them not much better than the set i was trying to replace.

you pretty much suggested that i try pounding sand.

what comes around, goes around....

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

There was a guy in Las Vegas that I dealt with on an Ebay deal and he was a real tough guy via email. Imagine his amazement when I delivered an aircraft out there and showed-up on his doorstep at 7AM. People are much more polite in person.

Yeah, I, too, find that people can be much more macho and abrasive online, but when you meet them in person, they're less likely to be as much of a dick.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog