• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1970 2002~Preview

92065CWR

wow thats a beautiful car with nice work. nothing like a father son project too. i built my car with my dad the first 2 years but unfortunately he got sick and never got to see the finished product. but i know hes got a shit eating grin up there as he watches me put the last finishing touches on it. more pics please

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I am loving that paint job; kudos on some nice work, too!

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

Wow......that's fantastic work! I wish my father was mechanically inclined, however, he's a musician so he needs all his fingers! Seriously, great project and I love the paint work. I look forward to seeing the web page when it's up!

1973 2002 M2 - sold and in Florida

1967 Porsche 911S vintage race car "Ugly Duck" - Sold and staying in Denver

1972 BMW 2002 FIA Gp 2 Replica

Wow......that's fantastic work! I wish my father was mechanically inclined, however, he's a musician so he needs all his fingers! Seriously, great project and I love the paint work. I look forward to seeing the web page when it's up!

1973 2002 M2 - sold and in Florida

1967 Porsche 911S vintage race car "Ugly Duck" - Sold and staying in Denver

1972 BMW 2002 FIA Gp 2 Replica

• 1 month later...

That looks really nice. I like the look of the black trim around the side glass. I have been thinking about doing the same to mine. Did you just paint it or did you have it powder coated? Anyway its a great looking car and I look forward to finishing mine up with my Dad one day too.

Eric

1975 2002 Anthrazitgrau

1963 Vespa GL

I also like the black trim around the glass with the chrome drip-rail moulding. I was thinking of that myself and a little worried how it might turn but, but it looks awesome on your car.

Well done

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Little bit of a mid to late 80's euro flavor with the blacked out trim you got going on there. Works nicely. I would do the belt line trim in black to be honest. I think it would look even better and you could leave the bumpers chrome although everything would look good in black.

thumbs up.

Little bit of a mid to late 80's euro flavor with the blacked out trim you got going on there. Works nicely. I would do the belt line trim in black to be honest. I think it would look even better and you could leave the bumpers chrome although everything would look good in black.

thumbs up.

It totally crossed my mind to black out the belt line trim, but sadly we bought all new chrome. Same goes for the gutters. The old pieces were in too bad of shape to coat like we did everything else.

Oh and thanks to everyone for the comments, after three years into this project, its nice to finally get some input.

http://oldschoolbimmer.com

is also coming along nicely, not much content yet but some recent high res pictures of my deuce via the cars section.