• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Be careful "roof rack" is not safe for work

norm

I read your post first, and no matter how much I "racked" my brain, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Then I checked out the Roof Rack thread.......Now I understand the warning, unfortunately I opened it at work. Fortunately, I am the boss. It is important to keep "abreast" of current events. Shoulda known, if Otis is involved....watch out. We should "nip" this in the bud.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Shoulda known, if Otis is involved....watch out. We should "nip" this in the bud.

This from my buddie and mate, who oggles Angeline? Ibejerkin, I understand - I fully expected an ass-wipe comment from the "Maturity King" (BTW, did you ever decide on a Halloween costume, you self-rightious hypocrite)? But InkaSteve - he of the Oscar Meyer Weiner posts? Oh the horror, like you've never seen a nekked tittie before. Besides, what are you FAQers doing surfing the FAQer site at work? Get back to work - no wonder American productivity is in the shitter.

BTW, here's one for you at work, Ibejerkin. Here's hoping that you open it on a 24-incher. And while you're at it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPv_7P7Ffw&feature=related, asshole.

post-1769-13667588529036_thumb.jpg

Shoulda known, if Otis is involved....watch out. We should "nip" this in the bud.

This from my buddie and mate, who oggles Angeline? But InkaSteve - he of the Oscar Meyer Weiner posts? Oh the horror, like you've never seen a nekked tittie before. Besides, what are you FAQers doing surfing the FAQer site at work? Get back to work - no wonder American productivity is in the shitter.

I just wanted the opportunity to type BREAST and NIPple in the same thread. He He He... Angelyne left something here for you, but I forgot where I lefT TIT. She keeps asking about you... Thanks for the Mammaries.

MUR-002.jpgCLAV04P04_16.jpgangelyne.jpg

angelbillbrd.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours