• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANYONE INTERESTED??? (s14 kit)

ponchis

Hey everyone... i picked up an 02 and an s14 for it... does anyone have the installation kit??? well, the manuel??? anyone selling one? would let me borrow it? or would like to split the cost of one?? Dave sells his kit for 300... but i really ran out of money after the s14 buy... anxious to be there at bimmer fest.. please help!!!

alfonso

Hi,

I am starting S14 Conversion project too. Lets stay in touch. I am down in San Diego, and likely be fabricating most parts since I am proficient TIG welder. What are you doing for the oil pan? Radiator?

Mark

73tii

hey its alfonso, i posted the s14 conversion, have you done it? is it in yet? i do know i have to put the 320i radiator... about the oil pan, ive seen different things used.... what i do know is that theres an instruction manual on all parts to buy with part numbers and exactly how to install it. thing is, its about 300 plus tax n shipping... its actually here in cali, dont know how far Bonita Ca. is but they say its well worth it. since its a manual, ive considered buying it and splitting the cost... they say it worked out all the bugs on how to install so you can install it successfully. do you have email address where i can send you what he sent me about the kit? let me know what you think...

alfonso

Hi Alfonso,

Send me the info at Aquaneers@Aol.com Dave at Ardvark is only 20 minutes from me and is a great guy. I bought his rear disk brake kit. The car is a bare shell 74 euro model with nose removed. I plan to put the engine, nose back on and then pull the engine for painting. I have a rear ended 74 as a doner car. Mark

73tii

• 2 weeks later...

hey fellas, count me in as well! i have my s14....finally! thanks to blunt! i'm in miami. i,too, am a fabricator/welder for the airlines. i dont get behind the computer as much as i'd like but i would like to share info. built/resto'd many, many 02's since late 70's...so keep me posted!

thanks

mark h.