• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you think an Alpina A4 system is expensive....

Try the 3.0 version: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280213465670&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

Hell, just try a CSL. Chris is looking for over $100k for this (and I'm not saying he's wrong, mind you): http://e9coupe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3085

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '18 328d wagon (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

Guest Anonymous

The CSL race parts are so freaking rare, other than a Schnitzer slide throttle system that was sold not too long ago on German Ebay (for like $15k), I havent ever seen these for sale for the coupe. Really cool with all the drive parts and pump etc., truly a mechanical work of art.

Chris' CSL is gorgous. I tell you what if I had the dollars to buy it - I would...with the dollar/euro the way it is I can just about guarantee that car will find itself back over seas, thats where all the US early 911s are heading (quickly).

Chris' CSL is gorgous. I tell you what if I had the dollars to buy it - I would...with the dollar/euro the way it is I can just about guarantee that car will find itself back over seas, thats where all the US early 911s are heading (quickly).

Don't have to tell me. My CSL aint bad and his puts mine to shame. And, given the euro/dollar, I've been seriously considering advertizing mine in Europe. But, unlike Chris, I don't have another CSL sitting in my garage.....

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '18 328d wagon (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

offer to ORIGINAL a Alpina flat slide running fuel injection system for the BMW E9 3,0 CSL. The plant exists as shown of the magnesium slidegate valve plant inclusive Tecalanleitungen, a plate for the air collecting tank inclusive mounting material, the ball Fischer racing pump (No. PL 06.129.5 7 of 1972) and the special Alpina front cover of the inclusive attaching attachments for the oiling system and the operating linkage (no further parts available, range of the auction as shown). All parts are mind. 25 years cleanly stored been, the slidegate valve is not very low-friction, it parts broke off or torn, it nothing were after-welded, the aluminum funnels have no dents, even 3 the plastic plugs above on the housing are still there. If you use the unique opportunity this super of rare parts in these completeness to buy to be able, such a thing could not certainly be offered none in the next 10 years more that has simply to offer!!! Look at also my further auctions, there give yourselves it still another spare pump and a spare cover!! Private sales without warranty/guarantee, which becomes parts as amateur handicraftsman articles delivered

But, unlike Chris, I don't have another CSL sitting in my garage.....

And the other CSL is rarer that the inka one.....It is an Alpina CSL..

L1020125.jpg

L1020090.jpg

I still "thinka" Inka is purrtier....

bimmerfest07020.jpg

bimmerfest07018.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours