• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'73 Bimmer Bros tii...am I missing something here???

tsteph12

WHAT! "I just took delivery" another one jerry???

LAST ONE,..... I swear......

The Fjord is still next on my agenda, though. at least after i sort out my issues with the County Planners.

back on topic, i have a hard time accepting justification for manipulating a listing as was done which by a reasonable conclusion was meant to walk the fine line between truth and fiction. i guess this is indeed marketing. maybe i should buy those pills advertised on TV to shed excess body fat while still being able to enjoy ice cream. i think i'll jump into my 'sorta-tii' and drive down to the local pharmacy for a bottle of those fat pills.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

like the Bimmer Bros sale being discussed could quite easily be passed off as a legit tii, as well.

quote]

to clarify, the car i was referring to was indeed a legitimate tii from the factory and indeed, i was provided with all receipts dating back to the original receipt from the old Mill Valley Imports. Everything was original to the car except the passenger side inner and out fender, nosepiece and hood, salvaged from a non-tii 02. too bad because this particular car was about as rust-free as i've ever seen. sunroof too.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

LAST ONE,..... I swear......

and what about that '76 (from ray)...

back to topic...

A tii motor does not make it a tii... Someone that knows what to look for would check for the other items that makes it a tii. snorkeless nose, air canister mounting plates, clock, fuel pump mounting brackets, front brakes, etc.

What gives?

The world seems to have a crush on the 2002 right now.

Please, please, PLEASE do not use "2002" and "crush" in the same sentence!

:)

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

It's already above the high bid when it was auctioned in February. How does he do it?

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Evan drove me around the Oakland area back in December 2006 when I was first looking for a tii (via 2002AD). I appreciated his honesty when I drove a "Baikal" 74tii that was well worn out and way overpriced (went to EBay soon after I drove it). I ended up buying a car on the East Coast after looking at about 10 cars in CA.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"