• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you prefer squarie or roundie?

From what I've seen, the roundies are kinda more popular. I am really getting to like my squarie even more than the roundie. It's not just that it's mine, but I think the rear looks awkwardly barren with the roundies, as the trunk area has so much metal. At one point I used to like that look, very classic and clean, but now it seems out of place - could just be me getting used to the squarie.

Anyone else like the squaries more? What are your opinions.

I have the 72 roundie which I like a great deal. As well, I have the 75 which is a squarie. This is like your kids. Which one do you like the best? The answer is that I lov'em both for different reasons. What makes the 75 great in my opinion is the euro bumper. I love the square with the Euro bumper. The US crash bumpers, while sensible from a protection standpoint, just look like hell on the cars.

Well, i like the the black plastic front grills you get on a square but i do prefer the roundie rear lights.

As for bumpers go i can only stand the early short rear bumpers. Thats why i have taken both front and rear bumpers off and it will stay that way until i get one of those nice rear bumpers.

I like them all.

As stated earlier, the square light with the Euro bumper look hot. I also like not having the rear bumper guards.

Cris

post-178-13667588685734_thumb.jpg

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Guest Anonymous
From what I've seen, the roundies are kinda more popular. Anyone else like the squaries more? What are your opinions.

Very deep question.

Do you have a kinda favourite tool?

How about a kinda favourite colour?

favourite font?

Yes.

:)

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

For me it's the small bumpers vs the big bumpers.

Every car lost out in 74 when those stupid 5-mph bumpers became mandatory. Very few cars survived the transformation. The only ones I can think of were the Triumph Spitfire, TR6, Alfa Spider and the 911. But in the 911's case, it was a complete redesign of the body to integrate them.

Poor MG's were killed by this change.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades