• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you prefer squarie or roundie?

Well, i like the the black plastic front grills you get on a square but i do prefer the roundie rear lights.

As for bumpers go i can only stand the early short rear bumpers. Thats why i have taken both front and rear bumpers off and it will stay that way until i get one of those nice rear bumpers.

You can get all that and a hatch thrown in with a 74 touring (and the round lights are bigger)

071407CarsCoffee110-vi.jpg

071407CarsCoffee109-vi.jpg

071407CarsCoffee107-vi.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Real BMW's have round tail lights and It's hip to be square.

I like them both but I am looking for that elusive performance advantage of one over the other.

The real issue for discussion is bumpers. 5MPH bumpers are ugly and heavy.

John

Cars - I'll look in the driveway and let you know later.

Guest Anonymous

Hmmm. I kinda like cake but I like ice cream. I kinda like chocolate yet vanilla is pretty good. Oh my this is tough!

I like 'em both. For those agin' the alum bumpers - whatever. Maybe it's a matter of figuring out your design/style that INCLUDES them...?

I personally like the elongation effect they enhance, and the added safety. But I'm an iconoclast.

Tom

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

Guest Anonymous
I love them both. RED 1602 1970 1602 (Track) getting s14. 1974 2002 Tii (Show) 1989 325ix (Daily) 1991 325ic (summer) 2000 328i (Wife's)

All both of them? But which one do you really like? lol

I like glazed donuts, but then I kinda like eclairs, but bavarian creme is kinda pretty good too- except when they are old or fall on the ground! :)