• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

car is running...really...running...

Nick

new motor consists of me, my brother, and two friends! I didn't want any overspray on any of my newly powdercoated suspension/subframes so I opted to roll the car on its rack to the body shop. It already turns heads!

IMG_1026.jpg

You could start a new fad......AntiDubs, or the smaller the wheels, the better....nice lift kit. You could bring it up to Bimmerfest, but boy, you would be tired..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Thats a great photo! Should have went through the drive through at McD's like that, Flintstone style.

Post photos when painting is complete please.

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

You could start a new fad......AntiDubs, or the smaller the wheels, the better....nice lift kit. You could bring it up to Bimmerfest, but boy, you would be tired..

I really wanted to bring an 02 to bimmerfest this year, but I sold my inka this year to build this one, which I'm hoping to take to bimmerfest '09. Meanwhile I gotta drive my boring other car/parts hauler...hehe

IMG_1040.jpg

Thats a great photo! Should have went through the drive through at McD's like that, Flintstone style.

Post photos when painting is complete please.

-Jason

Will do, I can't wait to see it done too! Another teaser shot:

powdercoated goodness!

IMG_1043.jpg