• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor is in - not plumbed or wired yet

Thank you very much, Bill.....I now feel TOTALLY inadequate...

Beautiful car, beautiful job

I still have more corgi's than you, but they still can't hold a wrench yet...And I thought they were smart.

Pictures2019a-1.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I still have more corgi's than you, but they still can't hold a wrench yet...And I thought they were smart.

Pictures2019a-1.jpg

I love Corgis (Pembroke and Cardigan). I adopted one from the Va. Beach SPCA a few years ago. She was true to her breeding and would try to herd the Great Danes by biting at their feet. They kept picking her up and dropping her over the 6' fence so they would'nt have to deal with her. She is now the keeper of the hearth at my sister's in Tn. Splendid little beasts.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

It was really nice working on Bill's car - everything was clean!

We had a great day: the weather kept getting better and better and the few little problems we ran into, we were able to solve pretty quickly.

With Bill's seemingly limitless supply of lumber scraps, we didn't need a lift. We had the front of the car over 30" off the ground. I find it hard to see how one could wrestle the subframe into place if the car was on a lift overhead. We old guys just lay on the ground and pushed with our feet, or used a 2x4 and a long lever off a nearby retaining wall to move the ATV jack sideways the last inch.

Corgi wasn't much help though; Dutchess barely opened her eyes to look at me from her bed.....

BMWCCA #2762
72 2002/71 2002ti, 67 2000CS, 2x 72 3.0CS
86 635, 2x 05 330Ci ZHP, 
'11 Corvette Grand Sport

tomorrow and testing everything. Hope to have it at V@V

Michael - no matter what motor I had in that car, I could not run away from that 1600. It is an awesome little car.

That shop dog is pretty worthless!

The complete blog here:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,286338/

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

Then I am totally inadequate as my car doesn't hold a candle to Bill's and I have no corgis either!

Great job Bill. Most impressive. You shine above us all. : )

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik