• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just when you thought 2002 prices were too high...

Delia

man thats a sweet car but why would someone with otherwise good taste put all those stickers on it. that just kills the car

One bottle of "Goo-Gone" and about 5 hours labor will cure that problem :)

Jeff
1975 Alfa Romeo GT1300Junior w/1600 transplant (I'm still stuck on 1600's LOL)
2006 M3 White/Red - Orig Owner,6spd,ZCP, sunroof delete
SOLD 1967 1600 #1517644 "Florida"/Brown w/sunroof, SOLD 1968 1600 #1564660, RIP 1970 1600

man thats a sweet car but why would someone with otherwise good taste put all those stickers on it. that just kills the car

these cars were the hot ticket back in their day. the engine bay makes the car look like it has meseals or something! yuck.

72 2002tii

1988 535is 

(nt)

i thought Karmann Ghia's were the poor man's porsche.

speaking of which, i occasionally see a nice DD Karmann Ghia commuting on 580 early mornings. i think the Ghia's are great looking, but no matter what you do to them, they'll always be an air-cooled 4-banger with a chintzy interior. 02 interiors are only modestly better.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

One bottle of "Goo-Gone" and about 5 hours labor will cure that problem :)

It'll take a little more than that. They shot clear on the engine bay after sticking the decals on.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Guest Anonymous

My copy of Autoweek that arrived yesterday reported that a 1-owner 1970 2002 (desert tan with a saddle vinyl interior) that had been restored (in North Carolina) in 1990 just sold for $22,000 in a Florida auction. This was described as a good, but not perfect car, with paint chips on the front. 39 pages of receipts accompanied the car