• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bressel Weber Carbs?

skinnyd

Guest Anonymous

Good answer. Was going to say the same thing. But the poster said "Bressel" wonder if this is a third possibility or sloppy typing.

bressel is a weber licensee and is manufactured in spain. remember all the newer weber carbs were made in spain so this company probably made it for weber. there are cheaper weber copies made by rochester for ford and ones from china which are recent and sell for a third of what a real weber sells.

My project car..... I got it out of a barn where it had been sitting for 10-15 years. I'v been very pleasently surprized at what I have.... Currently working the interior and prepping for paint on the exterior.

"Common sense isn't common"

• 1 month later...

Bressel is the factory in Spain that made Weber Carbs for Spanish made cars. Now all the Weber carbs are made there. They are fine.

Overseas Auto

Vancouver BC

1-800-665-5031

always on MSN z5551212@hotmail.com

www.overseas-auto.com

www.weberjets.com

www.piaalights.com

www.thejimhilton.com

• 2 weeks later...
Bressell was the Weber builder in Europe. My 76 had a factory installed Bressell/Weber

[/img]

This is an interesting picture. It shows the Ford factory tag on a Bressel Carburetor. Shows that Weber was supplying Ford from more than just Italy

Overseas Auto

Vancouver BC

1-800-665-5031

always on MSN z5551212@hotmail.com

www.overseas-auto.com

www.weberjets.com

www.piaalights.com

www.thejimhilton.com

• 11 years later...

12 years to think about it, and you misspell it?  On your first post?

Small wonder we barbeque you now!

t

punster maximus

• Haha 1

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL