• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAHH Carpet Kits....

tsteph12

How does the nylon hold up under daily driving use, as opposed to the wool? I would think that the nylon, while not being as plush, would be more durable.

But that's just a guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

i would also think youre correct. its pretty tough to beat nylons durability. but for a really nice car using floor mats i think the wool would be fine also

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

How does the nylon hold up under daily driving use, as opposed to the wool? I would think that the nylon, while not being as plush, would be more durable.

But that's just a guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

i would also think youre correct. its pretty tough to beat nylons durability. but for a really nice car using floor mats i think the wool would be fine also

Well, I figure at this point anything's better than the Autozone floor mats I have resting on the uncarpeted metal floor of my car. I still have a few projects ahead of the carpet, however. Someday...someday.

Square weave is heavier and denser than import loop which in turn is heavier than domestic loop. Go for import loop if square weave is out of the budget, however, it is only a little cheaper.

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

Hi Guys,

I am installing a carpet kit in my Malaga 73 tii this weekend. Do you use contact cement? Spray on adhesive? Any advise would be great. I have both the Only 02 Tan kit and the German Wool Kit and although the difference is not great I thought the wool was worth the money. I will sell the Only 02 Kit (New in the box) for any reasonable offer.

Thanks, Mark

73tii