• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmerfest '08

JohnC

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you're OK JohnC.

Steve, yes you're just a bit early. Time to hold a nice spot though :) I am hoping I can at least make it there and leave around 2pm hopefully I will not be blocked by then!

Hmada

We will get you out in time to whack that birthday pinata. Allow time to get south, it gets backed up a bit in the afternoon.

Catch the OC caravan and join us for Breakfast in Summerland. We will enter early at 8:00am. Those that are coming late or can't pay the double registration fee, we will try to hold spaces for. I am planning to take my "EZ-up" canopy for our 02 central.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Glad you're OK JohnC.

Steve, yes you're just a bit early. Time to hold a nice spot though :) I am hoping I can at least make it there and leave around 2pm hopefully I will not be blocked by then!

Hmada

We will get you out in time to whack that birthday pinata. Allow time to get south, it gets backed up a bit in the afternoon.

Catch the OC caravan and join us for Breakfast in Summerland. We will enter early at 8:00am. Those that are coming late or can't pay the double registration fee, we will try to hold spaces for. I am planning to take my "EZ-up" canopy for our 02 central.

wow wow wow

more details on the early/breakfast plan? I am so up for it

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

wow wow wow

more details on the early/breakfast plan? I am so up for it

I will try to compile a complete schedule as soon as we get the OC caravan time schedule.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

John C....I hope you are still in your house in Sierra Madre. Everything OK?

All is good! We're about six blocks from the foothills. Only the first couple of blocks were evacuated.

Looks like the fires are all out now, at least near the town. I don't know how bad it is deeper into the mountains.

Good to hear. I was just thinking about posting a thread to make sure things were OK.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

I have asked so many questions of the Bfest guys that they appointed me "marshal" of the classic section. I would like to know in advance of any unique 02s coming. Such as Tourings, Turbos, Cabriolets, racing, M2, etc. so we can hold places for them. It is pretty cool when we can keep the different types of classics together. At this moment the 02s are ahead of the E21s, 26 to 25. It would be nice to know of the E9s, E12s, E28s also, if you know of them. I am bringing my EZ-up canopy for a "FAQing hangout at the head of our section. They are nice enough to give us a classic section, it is pretty much up to us to police it, although they are hiring more parking attendants this year.

Gonna be fun

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Steve, I'll be there with the M2.

Glad to finially make it there and see you agian. It's been 3 years.

Later

MOE

Outstanding, looking forward to it. Last time, you weren't an M2. When are you coming down?

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

I have asked so many questions of the Bfest guys that they appointed me "marshal" of the classic section. I would like to know in advance of any unique 02s coming. Such as Tourings, Turbos, Cabriolets, racing, M2, etc. so we can hold places for them. It is pretty cool when we can keep the different types of classics together. At this moment the 02s are ahead of the E21s, 26 to 25. It would be nice to know of the E9s, E12s, E28s also, if you know of them. I am bringing my EZ-up canopy for a "FAQing hangout at the head of our section. They are nice enough to give us a classic section, it is pretty much up to us to police it, although they are hiring more parking attendants this year.

Gonna be fun

Steve,

Once again thanks for taking charge. I am sure this is time consuming. My 02 is not unique, but all I ask is I hope my spot is not blocked so I can bail around 2 thats all!

Later

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Steve,

I will be caravaning up from the OC with Andy, Ray and the gang in my Malaga e9 and hope to park with the 02s and other classics. Thanks for organizing things. There hasn't been much interest in forking out $40 just to get in early however.

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix