• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fun day, few pics Bimmerfest

Another big day at Bimmerfest. Hope others took some pics there. These are from our post-fest drive.

CIMG2288.jpg

CIMG2291.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Guest Anonymous

Great pic's and beautiful cars, thanks. Is the blue car Pastelblau? The gold wheels on the Malaga 3.0 are a very nice color contrast, but for me, Panasports are settling in as the most visually appealing setup for '02's. Are those on the blue car 14 or 15 inch? Regards,

Roger

'72 Malaga

Don't have too many details, or pics. I hope other board members there took pictures and names. I was too tired fighting off a sea of Late model BMWs driven by high school students trying to grab our "old skool" parking places. But we turned back the tide and were all together in our "Island" of 02 coolness. Had lots of fun. this pic link should give you somewhat the feel of the whole event. http://www.autospies.com/news/2008-BIMMERFEST-PHOTO-GALLERY-Official-Photos-Now-Live-29380/

Here is the Video link. Haven't watched all of it yet, but you can see Steve K and CJ in the very beginning plotting out our parking spaces.

http://www.autospies.com/news/VIDEO-Agent-001-Gives-You-A-Tour-Of-The-2008-Bimmerfest-Show-29383/

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Here's a few more that my wife took while we were cruising the 02 line. Overall a fun event - lots of tuner guys, 22 inch rims that cost more than my college education, and boxed speakers that will loosen your fillings.... good turnout of 2002s and other vintage ilk.

Thanks Inka Steve for showing up early and staking out an area for the 02ers. Steve definitely represents for Santa Barbara - good guy.

Erik Smith - nice to meet you. Hope we run into you again soon....

Austin

post-9535-13667589730407_thumb.jpg

post-9535-13667589731366_thumb.jpg

post-9535-13667589732255_thumb.jpg

post-9535-13667589733107_thumb.jpg

post-9535-13667589734072_thumb.jpg

Austin

Santa Barbara, CA