• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inka Squarie in the movie: "Margot at the Wedding"

Not a good movie, but the '02 was featured in several scenes. Wonder who it belongs to? It was in very good shape from what little I could see. I am not a fan of Nicole Kidman. Jack Black and Jennife Jason-Leigh were pretty good, though.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Guest Anonymous

It takes place in NYC, right? I was approached to use Molly for this. I talked to one of the assistant producers and sent him photos at his request, but never heard back from him. They probably got a local NYC car rather than transporting mine from D.C.

I just remember that the car had to be Inka and that I was assured that Nicole Kidman knows how to drive a standard transmission.

David Roach

"Molly" (Inka 1973 2002)

"Nick" (Schwartz 2004 330xi)

That's interesting, David, that they'd approached you regarding your '02. The credits at the end said they'd filmed on Long Island (Southampton). I wondered how such depressed, nasty, stupid people could afford to live there. My wife knew that the '02 was the major highlight of the film for me.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz