• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(nt)

very nice Mitch, where did you find that baby !!

ditch that steering wheel asap !! it dont belong there imho.

btw, i have a lot of 2L block/crank/heads. All of them would require a rebuild/refresh.

i also have two webers down draft 32/32 or 36/36 iirc. one water choke and one manual. Nice upgrade on a 2L build up engine.

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am sadly selling my gorgeous 1974 BMW 2002 auto £2,800 ono due to my looming divorce. This car is used by me everyday and is a fantastic runner and starts every time. She is stunning and turns so many heads and gathers so much attention.

The car is chamonix white and has done just 87000 miles from new and is in very good condition for her age, there are some very minor rust bubbles but these are a very easy repair and you will see that she is amazing shape considering cars half her age aren't in nowhere near as good condition. Ther car was also featured in Morcheeba's Video the World Looking In which you can view on youtube. Interior is blue cloth and leather and the drivers seat is a bit tatty but Jaymic ltd are able to re-cover this and supply any other spares and accessories.

Just had new air filter cover fitted and new window arm fitted, runs on un-leaded and also fetures a genuine 8 track with 3 8 tracks.

Any inspection is welcome, the car is also being advertised privately but i will make sure updates are added to this listing. This car is one of the coolest looking cars on the road and I will be very sad to see her go as she is worth a lot more with a little tlc.